What you will receive:In case of Non-certified Translation:
- If you send us general content not a legal or personal document for non-certified translation, we will deliver a translation in original editable formats. isn't required the soft copies of the documents will be sent through email.
What time will we take?
- We require a minimum of 24 to 48 hours to translate any document comprising of 1-10 pages, excluding Sundays and other public holidays.
- 72 hours for 10-20 pages, excluding holidays.
What's the process of the translation?
- Once you place an order, you will receive an immediate confirmation email for your order that it has been placed successfully.
- We usually start working on your orders within 2 hours once an order is placed. If we have any questions related to your documents or the deadline you selected, we might write or call you directly to discuss the same.
- After the translation is completed, we send the draft translation to your email before printing them out for your approval (especially to check spellings of names, etc.).
After your approval, we go ahead and prepare the final copies. Scanned copies are submitted via email to you.
Authenticity/Warranty of Translation
All translations are done by our team of native translators only. So you can rest assured of the quality.
- If your source or target language is not on the above list, you can email your request with documents attached at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back within 2-3 hours during business hours MON-SAT.
- In case of urgent translation request like 24-hour delivery, you can email or call us before placing an order.
- For any other questions or doubts, you can refer to our FAQs page.