Documents needed for Canada immigration
If you are the one planning to settle in Canada but not sure what documents are required? We have a complete solution to your problem. Here we have given the detailed information so that you don't have to open another tab.
What documents are required to migrate to Canada?
- Medical Examination Certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Copy of passport/ Travel document Bio Data page
- Proof of work experience
- Proof of Funds
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of studies
- Marriage/Divorce/Adoption/Death Certificate
You must remember that your all the documents must be in English or French language, if it is in other language then applicant should provide IRCC with
- French or English translation stamped by the certified translator or accompanied by an affidavit from the person who has done the translation
- The translation package should include original documents that are used for translation of document and copied documents that are either translated into English or French.
- a print out of original certified translated copy or scanned copy of original documents.
The process of getting your documents translated has become quite easy with us as we have created an online platform where you can book your order anytime anywhere.
To get documents translated from Any foreign language to English click on this link and from any Indian language to English click here. If you can't find what you need, then you can refer to our product collection page where you will get what you exactly want.