Documents Needed for US Immigration

There is a complete list of documents needed for US immigration. You will get every information regarding what you should have when planning for US immigration.

Documents needed for US immigration

  • Passport: Make sure the passport is valid for six months beyond your intended date of entry in the US.
  • Photographs: Two colored photographs taken within six months.
  • Birth Certificate: You must have the original and certified copy of date of birth. In case you are married, you need to carry the same of your spouse, all unmarried children under the age of 21 years, even when they aren't immigrating with you.
  • Marriage Certificate (If applicable): If you are married, you are required to show an original or certified copy.
  • Adoption Certificate (If applicable): The original or certified copy of Adoption Certificate. The record of the adoption must exist to the name of parents' adopted the child with time and place.
  • Police Clearance Certificate (PCC): PCC for all the countries you have resided for more than 12 months since the age of 16.
  • Court and Prison records (If applicable)
  • Military Records (If applicable)
  • Evidence of support (Affidavit of support)
  • Translations: Do remember, the documents presented for immigration must be in English language. If the documents aren't in English and in other language then they are required to submit the translation of the original document along with the original document. You don't need to get the translation notarized or apostilled.

If still you have a doubt of where and how to get your documents translated? will they be acceptable or not? Then you are at the right place, just contact us through email or call/WhatsApp at +91 8750646517

Click here to get your documents translated from Any Indian language to English Certified Translation or Any Foreign Language to English Certified Translation.

Place your order online without even visiting our office. A complete online process to make your life easy.

Note: We don't guarantee about required documents as it can be changed time to time. You can make a visit to the official website of US Embassy and consulate to get assured.