What you will receive:
- Sworn Translation, done by an approved/authorized translator with their stamp and signature.
- The translation is provided on the letterhead of the approved translator/institution.
- Scanned copies will be provided to you through email and hard copies through courier to your address.
- If there is any apostille sticker and apostille stamps on the back side of any original document so the front side and the back side will be considered as a single page and will not be charged additionally.
What time will we take?
- We require 3-5 days to complete the sworn translation of your documents comprising 1-10 pages, excluding Sundays and other public holidays.
What's the process of the translation?
- Once you place an order, you will receive an immediate confirmation email for your order that it has been placed successfully.
- We usually start working on your orders within 2 hours once an order is placed. If we have any questions related to your documents, we might write or call you directly to discuss the same.
Authenticity/Warranty of Translation
The sworn translations will be done only by the approved translators by the concerned authority/embassy/court of the country/language.
For any other questions or doubts, you can refer to our FAQs page.