Order and delivery
- How do I place my order for translation?
- Can I place an order without creating an account?
- Where is my order confirmation?
- How do I cancel my order?
- Will I receive soft copy or hard copy?
- Will there be any delivery charges?
- Do you courier all kind of translated documents?
How do I place my order for translation?
Here we have created a complete guide to how you can place your order:-
1. First of all, go to "Order a translation" (Menu).
2. Then choose the service you want to receive.
3. Select your source/target language.
4. Select the number of pages all the documents contain.
5. Select the document type, and notary option, in the next option choose 'Yes' if it is an urgent delivery.
6. Generally people requiring translation also need MEA Apostille so choose the option accordingly.
7. Attach the file in jpg, jpeg, png, CSV, Pdf, Gif, Doc, Docx, Png, Jpeg, Jpg and Txt format.
8. If a file contains more than 1 page make sure to attach it in PDF format. If there is more than one document, make sure to attach them in separate files of the same PDF.
9. Add to cart your service and checkout.
10. Fill up contact & billing information. Click on continue to payment.
11. Choose any of the payment methods you are eligible for.
12. Now your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation email for successfully placing an order.
Can I place an order without creating an account?
Yes, You can place an order as a guest with no obligation to create an account. We do recommend that you create an account, however, if you’d like to check your order history and have your shopping basket items and payment details saved for next time. It’s quick and easy to create an account.
Where is my order confirmation?
This is automatically sent to your email address when you place an order. If you haven’t received your order confirmation within 24 hours, please get in touch at email@example.com. Before writing to us please don't forget to check your mailbox’s spam, junk, or promotions folder, just to make sure it hasn't been diverted there.
How do I cancel my order?
There is only a short amount of time between when you place your order and when we start processing it. Still, we allow you to cancel your order within two working hours of ordering by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your order can be cancelled after two hours if our team hasn't assigned the task to our translators. You can contact us through email or whatsApp to know if it is started or not.
Will I receive soft copy or hard copy?
You will receive both, soft copies through email and hard copies through courier (Only when you have opted for hard copies).
Will there be any delivery charges?
Standard delivery (2-5 days based on your location) is free while express shipping is chargeable.
Do you courier all kind of translated documents?
If it's an Indian address then yes we dispatch the hard copy at no additional cost.
Questions generally asked by people
- What is Certified Translation India?
- Where is Certified Translation India located?
- Why certified translation is required?
- What documents you translate?
- What languages do you translate?
- Where are your translators?
- Do you only do certified translation?
- Will the translation be valid internationally for immigration purpose?
- Should the translation be notarized too?
- How can I send my documents to Certified Translation India?
- Need original documents or scanned ones will work for translation?
- Do I have to visit your office to collect my translated documents?
- If there is any correction, can it be done after the delivery of the document?
- My birth certificate doesn't have any name but only boy/girl is written, can you add name?
- Is there any discount for large volume?
- How long do you take to do a translation?
- Is your company government authorized?
- Do I need to choose notarization while placing an order?
- I require certified translation of my Birth Certificate/Marriage Certificate/Degree within 24 hours, can it be done?
What is Certified Translation India?
Certified Translation India is a certified translation company that majorly focuses on the certified translation of legal, personal, commercial etc. documents. Certified Translation India is a brand under Ideal Lingua Translations.
Where is Certified Translation India located?
Certified Translation India is a Delhi-based translation company which is located in Rohini, New Delhi, India.
Why certified translation is required?
Immigration is one of the major areas where certified translation is required. If you are applying for PR or a visa for foreign countries then the country asks you to submit your all personal documents in that country's official language. All the documents should be certified in order to be valid and accepted. There are many other reasons as well that tell why you need to get your documents translated.
What documents you translate?
We translate all the documents. You can click on this link to check.
What languages do you translate?
Certified Translation India translates over 100 languages worldwide. You can click order a translation to check the languages. If it exists in the list you are most welcome. If not, you can contact our team they will be ready to assist you in any way possible.
Where are your translators?
Translation generally takes place in the targeted country to ensure that the translation follows current linguistic trends and will be well accepted by its audience and authorities. CTI has a team of experienced, professional translators, editors and proofreaders.
Do you only do certified translation?
No, we offer all kinds of translations whether it is certified, non-certified or sworn translation.
Will the translation be valid internationally for immigration purpose?
Yes, certified translations will be valid and accepted internationally for visa/immigration purposes including Indian legal authorities.
Should the translation be notarized too?
It's not necessary for many countries but when comes to some countries like Canada, becomes necessary to get your translated documents notarized.
How can I send my documents to Certified Translation India?
This is so easy to do and you can follow all the steps online without even visiting our office.
Firstly, go to "Order a Translation", then select the language pair you want to get the translation into. In case there is no separate product, you have to click on the product containing multiple languages, select your source and target language, fill out all the required and asked information correctly, upload your documents and checkout. If there is any query or problem with buying service you can always feel free to email us at email@example.com directly or message us on WhatsApp with the button given on the product pages. We will always be there to help you.
Need original documents or scanned ones will work for translation?
Only scanned documents or good quality photo(s) are required for translation.
Do I have to visit your office to collect my translated documents?
No, you don't need to come, you just have to provide shipping address while buying the services online. The hard copy of your translated documents would be sent to your shipping address.
If there is any correction, can it be done after the delivery of the document?
Our professionals go through the documents various times to get if there is any mistake and also the same draft is sent to you before delivering via email so that you can check the spelling of your names, addresses etc. Only after your confirmation, we can go ahead to finalize it. If still there are corrections to be made and you notify us after the delivery of the soft copy or when the hard copy is ready so you have to pay INR 250 extra charges for the resources we have put in.
My birth certificate doesn't have any name but only boy/girl is written, can you add name?
No, we can't add. We'll follow the original doc only. But it shouldn't be a problem as it is common. But parents' names should match as in other docs of yours, we can't add or remove any information.
Is there any discount for large volume?
Discount is given based on the document ( No. of words/pages/repetitions, etc.)
How long do you take to do a translation?
1 to 6 pages usually take 24-48 hours to provide drafts and scans (during working days). Usually, we deliver a single-page document in 24 hours only.
Is your company government authorized?
As of now, there is no government-authorized translation agency in India. We follow all the International standards and guidelines declared by foreign embassies, immigration offices, legal authorities etc.
Do I need to choose notarization while placing an order?
It is mandatory for Canada. However, customers for UK and German visas have also been asking for it. There is no harm as this is just an additional authentication.
I require certified translation of my Birth Certificate/Marriage Certificate/Degree within 24 hours, can it be done?
We offer an urgent delivery (Soft copy) service and assure to provide the certified translation within 24 hours. It is chargeable and an additional cost of INR 289 will be charged per page for the Indian language while if it is a foreign language an additional charge of INR 389 would be added.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept the following credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover. We also accept payment by PayPal. If you decide to use PayPal you’ll be prompted to log in and process your payment. You’ll then be directed back to our merchant website once your transaction is completed.
Where is my refund?
We aim to process refunds within 2-3 business days of a service being cancelled. Your bank may take several days to process the payment back into your account.
Questions related to WhatsApp chat translation
- How do I compile my whatsapp chats?
- What kind of chats should I include?
- How many pages do I need to upload for Whatsapp chats translation?
- Is notary mandatory on Whatsapp chats translation for Canadian spouse visa or spouse visa for any other country?
- How much do you charge for Whatsapp chats translation?
- Will my Whatsapp chat be valid for Spouse visa?
How do I compile my whatsapp chats?
Please click on How to prepare WhatsApp chats to know it better.
What kind of chats should I include?
The purpose to present chats for immigration is to prove that you and your partner are genuinely married to avoid fake marriages. You can include general and constant conversations you do on the daily basis. You can also include chats where you both are sharing pictures and talking about your family.
How many pages do I need to upload for Whatsapp chats translation?
You at least need to upload 40 screenshots that are equivalent to 10 pages. If it is exported chat, 15 exported pages will be considered as 10 pages and 10 pages as 7. So choose the number of pages accordingly.
Is notary mandatory on Whatsapp chats translation for Canadian spouse visa or spouse visa for any other country?
If it is for Canada then Whatsapp chats must be notarized and in the case of the Netherlands and other countries than Canada, it's not mandatory but still, you can get the one.
How much do you charge for Whatsapp chats translation?
We consider 4 screenshots per page and the one page costs INR 600 (It can vary according to the language pair). While placing an order you can write the number of pages accordingly.
Will my Whatsapp chat be valid for Spouse visa?
Yes, your Whatsapp chat translation will surely be valid for immigration, and PR purposes in any country in the world, so don't worry about it.
- Can I place order online from website for Apostille service?
- The document I want to get apostilled is not mentioned on the MEA Apostille product page, what should I do?
- What time do you need for MEA Apostille?
- How can I send my documents to your office?
- What time the complete process for MEA Apostille takes?
- Can I get MEA Apostille on color copy of the original document?
- My documents are in the India while I am abroad, can they be apostilled?
- My document has a QR code and it is digitally downloadable, still I shall courier the documents to your office for Apostille
Can I place order online from website for Apostille service?
Yes Absolutely, you can directly place an order for MEA Apostille from our website. Just click on Get MEA Apostille and place an order right away.
The document I want to get apostilled is not mentioned on the MEA Apostille product page, what should I do?
If the document you want to get apostilled is not mentioned on the MEA Apostille page then please email your requirement to us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the attachment. Our team will get in touch ASAP.
What time do you need for MEA Apostille?
We need 3-5 working days after receiving your documents.
How can I send my documents to your office?
You can send them to our office at below-mentioned address:-
Ms. Kavita Rawat
C-4/39, Upper Ground Floor,
Sector-6, Rohini, Delhi-110085
M: +91 8750 6465 17, 0 11 3571 3842
through any courier company, we highly recommend Blue Dart courier service or you can also come in person to hand over the documents to the same address
What time the complete process for MEA Apostille takes?
It usually takes 5-7 days. We receive the documents in at least 2 days (If pick up is generated from our side) and then send the documents for Apostille, the apostille process may take 2-5 working days irrespective of the number of documents, and at the end, the same is dispatched to your address and the delivery takes 1-3 days.
If it's urgent you can call +91 8750 6465 17 or email to email@example.com
Can I get MEA Apostille on color copy of the original document?
If you require to get MEA Apostille on color photocopy, it can be apostilled.
My documents are in the India while I am abroad, can they be apostilled?
Yes, if the documents are Indian-issued and currently in India, we can do apostille on your documents and send the apostilled ones back to either an Indian address or abroad according to your preference.
My document has a QR code and it is digitally downloadable, still I shall courier the documents to your office for Apostille
You don't need to courier a digitally downloadable document to our office as we can download it online or use the file you provided.